Chicken breast or chicken maybe today’s everyone favorite dish. But it can be boring & can be exhausting on the off chance that you are utilized to it. Too often it’s an overcooked chicken, sauteed and tossed into pasta or tumbled over some green leaves. Nobody likes dry, flavorless and overcooked chicken that’s why we are making our best baked chicken recipes. You can make it with honey, breadcrumbs or with garlic. Today we are going to make simple boneless skinless chicken breast recipes.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts ( chicken must be washed, clean and trimmed with a knife)
- parchment paper or butter paper
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- a half teaspoon of garlic powder
- a half teaspoon of dried oregano
- a half teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- First, take broiler or if you have an oven then Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray your oven dish or apparatus with cooking spray for greasing. This will help you in a way that your chicken piece does not stick with the oven dish.
- Put the whole chicken breasts in a cooking dish or oven dish and rub the chicken pieces in the garlic paste or you can be minced the garlic cloves and paste it on each breast piece.
- Paste the mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and Italian seasoning on the chicken pieces.
- Place a cube of butter over each chicken breast.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper or butter paper over the chicken breasts. Fold the edges of butter paper so that it’s snug around the chicken.
- Bake it for 30 to 33 minutes until the chicken gets fully baked.
- Now serve the chicken pieces which mayonnaise or mustard and for garnishing, you can use coriander leaves.
Most important things about this recipe:
- Make sure to flatten out your piece of chicken before you put them in the oven to ensure that it cooks evenly. Place it between two sheets of butter papers and use a rolling pin or glass to gently flatten your chicken to even thickness.
- You should take care to not overcooked the chicken in the cooking dish.All you can do to make sure of cutting even slices of chicken for quick cooking. This way, each piece has space to properly heat on all sides for even cooking.
- Soaking your chicken in simple sea salted water, even if it’s just for 15-30 minutes, it will help keep your chicken juicy. You can also drop in sliced garlic, whole peppercorn, bay leaves, or any additional herbs for added flavor.
- In case you’re cutting chicken, cut contrary to what would be expected for the best outcomes. Try to use Aluminum foil rather than butter paper because this paper is used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.