Chocolate chip cookies are very soft, thick, buttery dough and lots of chocolate chunks baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie. These type cookies are the most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time of children’s as well as elders. In this article we are going to share an easy chocolate chip cookie recipe with you. This recipe contains easy and less expensive ingredients. You can make delicious chocolate chip cookies in less than 25 minutes.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
We make our own with both dull and drain chocolate, with an 80/20 proportion so each chomp is somewhat extraordinary. The ideal chocolate chip treat ought to be appropriately prepared. Adding enough salt to the batter unites the kinds of spread, sugar, and chocolate. Our aggregated easy chocolate chip cookies recipe contains these ingredients stated below:
- A half cup of butter (113 g)
- A half cup of white sugar (99 g)
- A quarter cup of brown sugar packed (54 g)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour (210 g)
- A half teaspoon of baking soda
- A half teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (170 g)
- 1 Cookies sheet
- First, take broiler or if you have an oven then preheat it to 350 degrees. Microwave the butter for around 40 seconds until the butter melts. Your butter shouldn’t be hot but only in a liquid form.
- By using beaters, just beat the butter and continuously add the white and brown sugar until it becomes creamy. Add the vanilla extract and the egg and beat on low speed until it blends.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture and mix it until crumbles form.
- Use your hands to press the crumbles together and make a dough. Include the chocolate chips and press the dough with your hands.
- Make Roll of the dough into 12 large cookies shape balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake the 12 mixture balls chocolate cookies for 9-11 minutes. Here do not over bake the cookies remove them out until the cookies look puffy, dry and golden.
- Make them cool to the room temperature for 30 minutes. When they get cold down and turn into soft cookies serve them with tea, coffee or may more. These should stay soft for many days if kept in an air proved jars.
3 most important things about this recipe:
- Do not bake your cookies for too long. If you do, cookies getting too hard. This instruction is very important for every cookie recipe and this is beneficial for keeping the chocolate cookies soft. Take them out when they look golden and puffy.
- If you find that your dough is wet and sticks to your hands, you probably need a little more flour. This is very important otherwise you’ll have flat cookies. It is recommended to add a few tablespoons at a time to get it to the right consistency. You should be able to roll the balls of dough between your hands without any difficulty.
- You should add the butter in right consistency of flour. One of the keys to making perfect cookies is to ensure that you are adding the correct amount of butter and flour. You should add the equal labeled amount of both ingredients.