French toast is one of the most loved breakfast. Eggs and cream beat together with maple syrup, vanilla, and salt – what a disclosure! Moreover, sweet toast cooked in a liberal measure of sizzling butter makes delicious and perfect bread. You can make two kind of toast, one is microwave toast and the second one is fried french toast. Today we are going to share a simple and easy french toast recipe that you can prepare in few minutes.
Easy French Toast Recipe
- Take 2 eggs for every 2 slices of bread
- A half cup of Olive oil, or butter or any cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon or season to taste
- 2 tablespoons of crushed sugar or you can also use brown sugar
- A half tablespoons of vanilla extract/vanilla essence or almond essence
- Bread (6 pieces)
- Desired toppings(chocolate, sugar sauce, cinnamon, applesauce)
- 4 tablespoons of Milk (2 tablespoons per egg)
- Put the pan on the burner on low flame do not overheat the cooking pan so that it won’t get burned.
- Apply any non-stick spray, olive oil, or butter so that the bread will not stick to the pan.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan, if needed you can add more oil but do not add an excess amount of cooking oil.
- Add 2 cracked eggs into a bowl and beat them well.
- Now Add milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon sugar in the eggs and beat them again together with a fork.
- Remember once the cooking pan is heated sufficiently turn the heat down.
- Dip the bread cuts into the egg blend.
- Coat a cut of the bread with the blend on the two sides.
- Place each cut onto the skillet.
- Cook the toast until the point when brilliant on the two sides. It takes around 45 seconds for every side.
- Put the toast on a plate. At that point serve instantly with sauces.
- Add hot fruit sauce, cinnamon or icing sugar for additional delectability.
- For children present them with sausages, fruit slices or with healthy chocolates. These all go very well to make a wonderful and healthy meal.
More tips about this recipe:
- Do not overheat the cooking pan because it can burn your bread slices.
- You can use Aluminum to keep food moist, for saving and make clean-up easier.
- Serve the toasts in the morning to your children which applesauce or apple flakes for healthy breakfast.
- Use powdered or crushed sugar because it will dissolve quickly and evenly in the eggs.
- Preheat your cooking pan and use Non-sticky oil because if your pan is fully heated your bread slices get burned.